Professional Filming and Photography at RDU
The Raleigh-Durham Airport Authority welcomes individuals, companies and not-for-profit organizations to apply for a permit for professional or commercial photography or filming at Raleigh-Durham International Airport.
Examples of professional photography and/or filming includes, but is not limited to:
- Movie productions
- Television productions (with the exception of bonafide news organizations)
- Stock photography and filming
- Music video filming
- Student film and/or photography assignments
- Photography and video for sale
- Promotional videos or photography
To apply for a professional filming and/or photography permit at RDU:
- Submit a Filming/Photography Request Form at least 14 business days in advance of your desired production date.
- RDU Commercial Filming Fees *Fees are subject to waivers at the discretion of the Airport Authority for student and non-profit uses.
Return forms via e-mail or mail to:
Raleigh-Durham Airport Authority
P.O. Box 80001
RDU Airport, NC 27623
*The Airport Authority reviews all filming applications and will provide an initial response within three business days of receiving the application.