RDU Guest Experience
Raleigh-Durham International Airport’s Guest Experience ambassadors and volunteers are ready to assist you as you travel through the airport.
Tell us about your Guest Experience.
Find information desks near bag claims in Terminal 1 and Terminal 2. Our ambassadors can provide you with information and directions, flight status and making announcements for travelers.
Information desk hours:
- Terminal 1: 7 a.m. to 10:30 p.m.
- Terminal 2: 7 a.m. to 10:30 p.m.
Each of our ambassadors is also a certified N.C. Travel Counselor and can provide you information for your travels throughout our state, helping you make the best of your trip to the Research Triangle Region and beyond.
RDU’s dedicated volunteer ambassadors roam the concourse and the terminals, providing assistance and directions to passengers.
Learn more about the Volunteer Ambassador Program.
Your Health and Safety
RDU has made a lot of changes to provide you a safe and healthy travel experience. The Guest Experience Department conducts comprehensive inspections to ensure the airport meets strict health standards to allow guests to fly confidently through RDU.
Team members are located throughout the terminal to:
- Inspect cleaning and disinfecting procedures for compliance
- Monitor public areas and restrooms to ensure they meet cleanliness and tidiness standards
- Assist with line management to promote appropriate distancing
- Report broken equipment and generate maintenance work orders
- Keep hand sanitizer stations filled
- Distribute free face coverings to guests who need one
- Serve as a resource for information
Read more about health and safety measures at RDU.
Pick up any courtesy phone, located near terminal directories, to be connected directly with our Guest Experience staff.
The Guest Experience Department can be reached by calling (919) 840-2123.