RDU Customer Service
Raleigh-Durham International Airport strives to deliver a world-class airport experience.
We take great pride in making sure you have an outstanding visit to RDU. These services will elevate your time at RDU.
- Guest Experience
- Bag Carts
- Lost and Found
- Designated Smoking Areas
- Special Event Desks
- At the time of ticket purchase, please indicate to the airline that you will need wheelchair assistance.
- If you are flying in, please let your flight attendant know before landing.
- Ask any skycap on the terminal curbside. They will contact your airline’s representative to bring one to your car.
- Call ahead to RDU’s Guest Experience team at (919) 840-2123.
- Visit our information desks, located in the bag claim area of each terminal.
Designated Smoking Areas
RDU’s terminals are smoke-free. Designated smoking locations are located and marked with signs outside the terminals. You can located the designated smoking areas on the Terminal 1 and Terminal 2 directories by the symbol.