RDU Customer Service
Raleigh-Durham International Airport strives to deliver a world-class airport experience.
We take great pride in making sure you have an outstanding visit to RDU. These services will elevate your time at RDU.
- Guest Experience
- Bag Carts
- Lost and Found
- Designated Smoking Areas
- Special Event Desks
Tell us about your experience at RDU
Three airlines at RDU have skycaps who can check you in curbside and check your bags before you step foot inside the terminal. These are:
SmartCarte bag carts are located in bag claim areas in Terminal 1 and Terminal 2, along the terminal curbsides and in the parking garage atrium.
Do you need a wheelchair upon arrival at RDU? There are several ways to obtain a wheelchair at the airport:
- At the time of ticket purchase, please indicate to the airline that you will need wheelchair assistance.
- If you are flying in, please let your flight attendant know before landing.
- Ask any skycap on the terminal curbside. They will contact your airline’s representative to bring one to your car.
- Call ahead to RDU’s Guest Experience team at (919) 840-2123.
- Visit our information desks, located in the bag claim area of each terminal.
Designated Smoking Areas
RDU’s terminals are smoke-free. Designated smoking locations are located and marked with signs outside the terminals. You can located the designated smoking areas on the Terminal 1 and Terminal 2 directories by the symbol.