Economy 4 operations are currently closed. Customers may choose to park at Economy 3 (beginning May 27) or in RDU’s parking deck.
ParkRDU Economy lots are available just a short shuttle ride away from the terminals. Economy parking offers customers a great choice for low-cost on-airport long term parking. You can’t park closer for less.
- Lowest cost on-airport option (Economy 4)
- Easy access from U.S. 70 and I-40
- Free 24/7 shuttle service every 20 minutes
Beginning July 7, cash is no longer accepted as a payment option at RDU’s parking facilities. All major credit cards are accepted at drive-up pay stations and pay-on-foot self-service kiosks. Guests without cards may use one of the ReadySTATION® kiosks available in Terminal 2.
By going cashless, your ParkRDU experience fits smoothly into your next travel day:
- Contactless payment: fewer touchpoints for smart and safe travel
- Reduced wait times: exiting through the pay stations is a breeze
- Effortless online booking: save even more time by confirming your parking in advance
Have you parked with us before? Tell us about your ParkRDU experience.