RDU offers two options for employee parking. Please select from the following two options for information on the type of parking that matches your employment relationship.
- Parking located in the Park & Ride 4 Employee Lot
- Cost of $20/month, with 24/7 shuttle service to and from the terminals.
- One time activation fee of $25
Effective March 1, 2016, all non –based employees who would like to sign up for the program must schedule an appointment with the parking administration specialist by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling (919) 840-7596.
- Walk in appointments will not be accepted; you must schedule an appointment.
- Please make sure you bring a valid airline badge and valid driver’s license to your appointment.
- All non-based employees can update their personal information through email except for credit card information. Credit card information must be updated by calling the business office at (919) 840-7596.
- Terminal Lot 1 & 2: $15/month
- Park & Ride 2 Employee (no shuttle service): $6/month
- Park & Ride 4 Employee (24/7 shuttle service): $11/month
Beginning 3/01/16, changes to based employee parking access after will have to be made in person at the parking business office by that company’s assigned parking representative.
The parking representative of each company must print and fill out a parking request form to activate, deactivate, or change the parking lot access of that company’s employees. This request form must be filled out and brought to the parking business office between the hours of 1:30 and 3:30, Monday through Friday.
If the Parking representative cannot visit during those hours, an appointment can be scheduled with the parking administration specialist by emailing email@example.com or by calling 919-840-7596.
Walk ups without an appointment and outside of the hours of 1:30 and 3:30 Monday through Friday will not be accepted.