Services & Amenities
RDU’s shops and restaurants have modified their hours in response to Executive Order 118 and fewer passengers in the terminals. Click here for the list of RDU’s terminal concessionaires and their operating status. The Authority values its airport business partners and will continue to work collaboratively to respond to the impacts of COVID-19.
Wi-Fi at RDU
Wi-Fi Internet access is available throughout the terminals.
- WiFi is free, compliments of RDU
- Our network SSID is RDU Free WiFi
Need to plug-in?
- Select seats in the terminals are equipped with power outlets.
- In aircraft boarding areas, seating clusters feature 110 volt and USB power outlets, which can be found just under the tabletop surfaces.
Need an extra hand?
- Smarte Carte rentals are available in the baggage claim areas of both terminals, on the terminal curbs and in the parking garage atrium.
- Rentals are $5 and machines accept $1 and $5 bills, credit and debit cards.
- When the cart is returned to any location, the machine will give a 25 cent refund.
Need to check-in for your flight?
- Airlines in Terminal 1 and Terminal 2 offer multiple self-service check-in kiosks.
- In Terminal 2, a set of universal kiosks support check in with multiple airlines, in addition to airline-specific kiosks.