RDU Current Business Opportunities
Below are current business opportunities available with the Raleigh-Durham Airport Authority. These are subject to be closed or removed at any time. Learn about other RDU business opportunities. To learn more about doing business with RDU, download the booklet “Doing Business with RDU.” (PDF)
If you would like to be included in the Airport Authority’s database of contractors, vendors or suppliers, please submit your contact information through the “Vendor Contact” form on this page. If you have recently received a contract award and need to submit your formal vendor information, or you currently are under contract with the Authority and need to update your vendor information, please complete our Vendor Registration Form and submit your information to RDUProcurement@rdu.com.
- Runway 5R-23L Repairs Project
- Runway 5R-23L Repairs – Project Manual
- Runway 5R-23L Repairs – Project Drawings
- COVID19 – Information to Bidders
- The MWSB Workshop / Pre-Bid Conference scheduled for March 25, 2020 at 2:00 pm will be an ONLINE ONLY meeting. Use this link Join Microsoft Teams Meeting to join the MWSB Workshop / Pre-Bid Conference via Microsoft Teams. You do not have to have Microsoft Teams installed on your computer to access the meeting. You will be given an option to access the meeting via the web. This meeting will use audio through your computer’s microphone or headset. You may also download the Teams app to your phone.
- An audio-only call in option is also available: Dial 1-866-613-5223. When prompted for the access code, enter 7785946#
- RW 5R23L Rehab – Pre-Bid – Attendance List (3/25/20)
- “If your name is not on the Pre-Bid Attendance List and you want to be added to the Contact List for the Runway 5R-23L Repair project, please email your contact information to the Authority’s Project Manager, Victor Malcolm, at email@example.com.
- RW 5R23L Rehab – Pre-Bid – Presentation V2 (3/25/20)
- Addendum 1
- BID OPENING
- Bids for the Runway 5R-23L Pavement Repair project will be open and publicly read via Live Stream / Webex due to COVID-19 pandemic on Thursday, April 9, 2020 at 2 PM.
- Video Access by Computer:
Meeting number: 473 944 398 Meeting password: XbntP5R22PH
- Audio Access by Phone:
+1-202-860-2110 United States Toll (Washington D.C.)
Access code: 473 944 398
- Terminal 1 Terminal 2 EDS Recapitalization Project
- Interior Plant Installation and Maintenance (Deadline 3/20/2020 at 2:00 p.m.)
- Terminal 2 Interim Food and Beverage (Deadline 3/2/20 at 10:00 a.m.)
- Terminal 2 Coffee-Snack RFP (Deadline 1/7/20 at 10:00 a.m.)
- Board Collaboration/Management Software Solution Tool