The Fly Angle
The Fly Angle is Raleigh-Durham International Airport’s official podcast. Each episode takes you behind-the-scenes at RDU, meeting special guests and exploring what happens each day at a busy international airport. Hosted by RDU’s Communications, Government & Community Affairs staff, The Fly Angle is for occasional flyers and #AvGeeks alike.
How to Listen and Subscribe:
Send Us Airmail!
We want to hear from you – drop us an email at email@example.com to let us know what you’d like to hear on The Fly Angle. Be sure to include your name and other details about yourself and we might feature your Airmail in an upcoming episode.
Click each link below to find show notes, bios of guest interviewees and more.
- Episode 19: Meet ABQ, DCA, IAD Airports
- Episode 18: Planning Your Aviation Career with RDU’s Kirsten Nicholas
- Episode 17: Duke University Takes Higher Education to the Skies
- Episode 16: Designing Great Airports
- Episode 15: Raleigh to Reykjavik! Icelandair CEO, Visit NC Talk About RDU’s Newest International Flight
- Episode 14: Mapping Airports with GIS
- Episode 13: WSJ’s Scott McCartney Looks Back at “The Middle Seat” — And What’s Next For Airports
- Episode 12: On the Beat with Airport Police
- Episode 11: Talking Airport Operations with RDU’s John Graves
- Episode 10: “Playing Tetris With $100 Million Jets”
- Episode 9: Carrying On With the Hurricanes, Novo Nordisk and More
- Episode 8: RDU CEO Mike Landguth Shares His “Lessons Learned” From The Past Year
- Episode 7: Airports Are Flying High (Tech)
- Episode 6: Talking Travel Tips with the TSA
- Episode 5: Popular Triangle Brewery On Tap at RDU
- Episode 4: Airports and Aircraft Noise
- Episode 3: Shopping Local For The Holidays… At The Airport?
- Episode 2: How Do Airports Recruit New Flights?
- Episode 1: Now Arriving… Hurricane Season