- How can I get wheelchair assistance once I arrive at RDU?
There are several ways to obtain a wheelchair at the airport:
- If you are flying in, please let your flight attendant know before landing.
- Ask any skycap on the terminal curbside. They will contact your airline’s representative to bring one to your car.
- Call ahead to RDU’s Guest Services at (919) 840-2123.
- Visit the information desks, located in the bag claim area in each terminal.
- Where are handicap spaces located in the RDU parking lots?
Universally accessible parking spaces are available throughout the RDU parking garage and Park & Ride lots. These spaces are located near elevators and terminal entryways. All shuttles from the park & ride lots are lift-equipped.
- How do I get from Terminal 1 to Terminal 2?
Free shuttle bus service is available for passengers going from one terminal to the other. Or, you can easily walk between our terminals, which is about a 5-10 minute walk.
From Destination Shuttle Bus Terminal 2Terminal 1Lot 4 Bus Terminal 1Terminal 2 Lot 3 Bus