Fall is a happy time of year at RDU. From the return of pumpkin-flavored, well… everything, to an exclusive savings event, there is much to be gained from arriving early for your flight and visiting The Shops of RDU.
Travel Happy Exclusive Savings Event
From November 1-30, The Shops of RDU will feature big savings on retail and restaurant items throughout the terminals. Find coupons inside each store or on columns along the concourse (like the one pictured). Simply take the coupon along with your item to the cashier and enjoy the savings.
The Travel Happy Savings event is the perfect opportunity to:
- Get an early start on holiday shopping
- Treat yourself with a sit-down meal or spa service
- Take care of shopping you’d normally do when you get home
- Purchase that “something extra” that catches your eye.
All of The Shops of RDU stores ship items at cost for you with no extra fees. Learn more about this event at rdu.com/happy.
Starbucks Offers Deals All Month
Is visiting one of our four Starbucks locations a must-do on your trip through the airport? Throughout November, Starbucks is offering several deals that you simply must take advantage of.
- 11 (Veteran’s Day): Active duty military, veterans and their spouses can enjoy a free tall brewed coffee.
- 12-15: From 2-5 p.m. each day, buy one holiday beverage and get one free during Starbucks’ Buy One, Share One promotion.
- 16-Dec. 25: Take part in the holiday season sampler card. Buy five holiday beverages and receive a free Grande (16 oz) handcrafted espresso beverage. You can even get a bonus for registering with My Starbucks Rewards. Full cards can be redeemed through the end of January 2016.
- 21-26: Find great deals on Starbucks At-Home coffee products. They make great stocking stuffers and holiday gifts.
Pumpkin Flavors Now at Bruegger’s Bagels
Do you love the taste of pumpkin? Check out these new offerings at Bruegger’s Bagels:
- Pumpkin spice coffee (now through Thanksgiving)
- Pumpkin cream cheese (now through Thanksgiving)
- Pumpkin bagels (now through Thanksgiving)
The restaurant is also introducing these new items to their permanent menu:
- Southwest Sunrise Egg Sandwich (fresh egg, cheddar, spicy guacamole, ranchero sauce, red and green peppers on a masa bagel)
- Pastrami and Swiss Melt (pastrami, Swiss cheese, apple cider coleslaw and spice brown mustard grilled on rye bread)
Where to find it: Bruegger’s Bagels, Terminal 2, Gate C17
Here’s a look at other new offerings and deals from around the airport:
Carolina Ale House (Terminal 2, Gate C18): enjoy pumpkin pancakes through the end of November
Char-Grill (Terminal 1, Gate A5): now offering breakfast biscuits
Flight Stop (Terminal 1, Gate A5 and A8): now offering a variety of cookbooks by local authors
Ruby blue (Terminal 1, concourse entrance): now offers Michael Kors watches
Salsarita’s Fresh Cantina (Terminal 1, Gate A5): pulled pork is now on the menu
XpresSpa (Terminal 2, Gate C10): now offering essential oil blends