RDU offers travelers a vibrant selection of shop and restaurants covering 52,000 square feet of space in Terminals 1 and 2 through The Shops of RDU retail program. The Shops of RDU feature a variety of full-service restaurants, quick serve locations and grab-and-go options. In our retail shops, you can find something for everyone, including the latest name-brand fashion or your favorite magazine for the flight.
RDU has a variety of choices for its passengers. These are operated through lease agreements between the Airport Authority and more than a dozen private companies.
In addition, Raleigh-Durham International Airport passengers can enjoy amenities including free high-speed Wi-Fi, enhanced cellular coverage, ATMs, and multiple free charging stations.
Contact our Director of Concessions to schedule a meeting to learn more about upcoming opportunities and schedule a time to view concession spaces.
About Our Terminals
- Percentage of 2019 boarding passengers: 18.3%
- Carrier: Southwest Airlines
- Concessions Space: 11,629.4 sq. ft.
- Concessions Sales: $11,462,324.75
- Food & Beverage: $8,308,441.39 (72%)
- Retail: $3,153,883.37 (28%)
- Includes six food & beverage locations, two newsstands and three specialty retail locations
- Percent of 2019 boarding passengers: 81.7%
- Carriers: Alaska, Allegiant, American, Air Canada, Charter Express, Delta, Frontier, JetBlue, Spirit, United
- Concessions Space: 40,872.1 sq ft
- Concessions Sales: $61,472,532.86
- Food & Beverage: $39,312,278.38 (64%)
- Retail: $22,160,254.48 (33%)
- Includes 17 Food & Beverage locations, five newsstands, and 11 specialty retail locations