RDU offers travelers a vibrant selection of shop and restaurants covering 50,000 square feet of space in Terminals 1 and 2 through The Shops of RDU retail program. The Shops of RDU feature a variety of restaurants, from table service to grab-and-go. In our retail outlets you can find something for everyone, from an intriguing used book to the latest name-brand fashion or your favorite magazine for the flight.
RDU has a variety of choices for its passengers with nearly 50 shops and restaurants. These are operated through lease agreements between the Airport Authority and more than a dozen private companies.
In addition, Raleigh-Durham International Airport passengers can enjoy amenities including free high-speed Wi-Fi, enhanced cellular coverage, ATMs, and multiple free charging stations.
About Our Terminals
- Percentage of 2015 boarding passengers: 23%
- Carrier: Southwest Airlines
- Connecting traffic: 69.2%
- Concessions Space: 11,769 sq. ft.
- Concessions Sales: $9,742,041
- Food & Beverage: $6,744,373 (69.2%)
- Retail: $2,997,668 (30.8%)
- Includes six food & beverage locations, two newsstands and four specialty retail locations
- Percent of 2015 boarding passengers: 77%
- Carriers: Alaska, Allegiant, American, Air Canada, Charter Express, Delta, Frontier, JetBlue
- Connecting traffic: 30.8%
- Concessions Space: 38,373 sq ft
- Concessions Sales: $39,487,031
- Food & Beverage: $26,144,271 (66.2% of terminal)
- Retail: $13,342,760 (33.8% of terminal)
- Includes 15 Food & Beverage locations, six newsstands, and 12 specialty retail locations