Wherever you’re headed, we’re proud to connect you to the people and places that matter most.
Raleigh-Durham International Airport is where joy takes flight this season! Here, you’ll find information and resources to ensure you have stress-free travel wherever you’re headed for the holidays!
Stay Connected to RDU
Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram for travel tips, news, & holiday event information happening at RDU. Are you a savvy traveler? Sign up for the RDU Insider to stay even more connected to your airport.
- Arrive at least 2 hours early to allow for parking, check-in, and security.
- Check parking status @ RDU.com so you can decide the best parking option for you.
- Are you meeting someone? Visit our FREE Cell Phone Lot to make curbside pick-up a breeze.
Terminals, Ticketing, and TSA Info
- RDU has two terminals, Terminal 1 and Terminal 2. Terminal 1 is home to Southwest Airlines, Terminal 2 is home to all other airlines that serve RDU.
- Ticket counters open at 4 a.m.
- TSA Security Screen opens at 4:30 a.m. — visit our comprehensive security screening tips page to help you navigate the screening process.
- ParkRDU lots are open 24/7 — all lots offer both hourly and daily rates.