RDU Customer Service
Raleigh-Durham International Airport strives to be the best airport in the world known for its uncompromising service as judged by our customers, employees and owners.
We take great pride in making sure you have an outstanding experience at RDU. These services will enhance your visit to the airport.
- Guest Services
- Bag Carts
- Lost and Found
- Designated Smoking Areas
- Conference Rooms and Special Event Desks
Tell us about your experience at RDU
Share how an airport employee went above and beyond to serve you. We’ll recognize them through RDU’s Thanks to You program.
- If you are flying in, please let your flight attendant know before landing.
- Ask any skycap on the terminal curbside. They will contact your airline’s representative to bring one to your car.
- Call ahead to RDU’s Guest Services at (919) 840-2123.
- Visit our information desks, located in the bag claim area of each terminal.
Designated Smoking Areas
RDU’s terminals are smoke-free. Designated smoking locations are located and marked with signs outside the terminals. You can located the designated smoking areas on the Terminal 1 and Terminal 2 directories by the symbol.