Services & Amenities
- Complimentary, or “no cost” option, offers a 45-minute connection.
- A paid option is a premium service for 24 hour access that, unlike the complimentary option, will not feature ads and will have a higher download speed.
- Our network is RDU_WiFi
Need to plug-in?
- Select seats in the terminals are equipped with power outlets.
- In aircraft boarding areas, seating clusters feature 110 volt and USB power outlets, which can be found just under the tabletop surfaces.
Need an extra hand?
- Smarte Carte rentals are available in the baggage claim areas of both terminals, on the terminal curbs and in the parking garage atrium.
- Rentals are $4 and machines accept coins and bills, credit and debit cards.
- When the cart is returned to any location, the machine will give a 25 cent refund.
Need to check-in for your flight?
- Airlines in Terminal 1 and Terminal 2 offer multiple self-service check-in kiosks.
- In Terminal 2, a set of universal kiosks support check in with multiple airlines, in addition to airline-specific kiosks.