Maps to Parking at RDU
Use these interactive maps to find your way to Raleigh-Durham International Airport’s parking facilities.
Which parking lot is best for me?
RDU Parking Garage (Hourly and Daily Parking)
Choose hourly parking in the parking garage if you:
- Are meeting an arriving passenger inside
- Are saying goodbye to a departing passenger at the checkpoint
- Attending a meeting in one of our conference rooms
Choose daily parking in the parking garage if you are planning:
- To park overnight and would like to be near the terminal
- To park overnight and would like to leave your car in a covered lot
Choose Park and Ride 3 if you:
- Are searching for long-term or economy parking
- Are accessing RDU from I-40
Park and Ride 4 is currently closed for equipment maintenance. Please use Park and Ride 3 or park in our parking garage conveniently located between Terminals 1 and 2.
Park & Ride 3
Park & Ride 4 (currently closed)