Professional Filming and Photography at RDU
The Raleigh-Durham Airport Authority welcomes individuals, companies and not-for-profit organizations to apply for a permit for professional or commercial photography or filming at Raleigh-Durham International Airport.
Examples of professional photography and/or filming includes, but is not limited to:
- Movie productions
- Television productions (with the exception of bonafide news organizations)
- Stock photography and filming
- Music video filming
- Student film and/or photography assignments
- Photography and video for sale
- Promotional videos or photography
To apply for a professional filming and/or photography permit at RDU:
- RDU Commercial Filming Policy and Fees
Please note, fees are subject to waivers at the discretion of the Airport Authority for student and non-profit uses.
- Submit a Film Request Form at least 14 business days in advance of your desired production date.
Return forms via e-mail, mail or fax to:
Marketing Communications Department
Raleigh-Durham Airport Authority
P.O. Box 80001
RDU Airport, NC 27623
The Airport Authority reviews all filming applications and will provide an initial response within three business days of receiving the application.