Arriving at RDU
Welcome to Raleigh-Durham International Airport and the Research Triangle Region of North Carolina. Here are links to some things to get you through RDU and on your way.
Meet An Arriving Passenger
Dine and Shop While You Wait
- Starbucks- Terminal 1 Bag Claim
- Starbucks- Terminal 2 Bag Claim
- OTC Drugs and More
- 24-Hour Flower
Find Assistance and Services
- Guest Services: Information desks are located in bag claim.
- Travelex Worldwide Money
- Request a Wheelchair
Claim Your Bags
- View monitors in bag claim for your bag claim carousel number.
- Each airline is responsible for bag delivery. For questions, visit your carrier’s bag service office, located in bag claim.
- View a terminal map.
Locate Ground Transportation
Exit RDU Parking
For fastest exit from our parking facilities, drive to the exit plaza and pay for parking with your credit card. Learn more about our parking options: