Departing From RDU
Thank you for choosing Raleigh-Durham International Airport as your gateway to the world. Use these tips to ensure a smooth start to your journey.
Arrive For Your Flight
- We recommend arriving at least two hours ahead of your flight.
- The Transportation Security Administration opens the security checkpoint at 4:30 a.m. in both terminals.
- Contact your airline to find out what time their ticket counter opens.
- Not checking bags? In Terminal 2, use one of our multi-airline kiosks to print your boarding pass.
Locate Your Airline
Choose the Best Parking Option
- Hourly: Saying goodbye inside? Meeting an arriving passenger?
- Daily: More than 10,000 spaces within a 5 minute walk of the terminal
- Park & Ride: Low cost, extended parking opportunities
Assistance and Services
- Guest Services. Find information desks in the bag claim areas of both terminals.
- Request a Wheelchair
- Navigate the Security Checkpoint
- Traveling with Disabilities
Explore The Shops of RDU